How does the rest of the world see Pakistan?

As a potential investor, I do have to mention some serious problems in Pakistan with honesty.
I am a Chinese. My motherland is the steel-brother of Pakistan. Therefore, I hope that the Pakistanis can catch up with China’s step.
I have witnessed some Westerners making complaints about the poor infrasturacture and the high levels of non-educated people. But in the long run, I have to say that this doesn't matter.
When we travel back towards the 1970s, all of those complaints ring true inside China. Everything was hungry. And my honorable father once mentioned how this country was commonly thought as the hopeless land by the Westerners. He once was laughed at by an American. In that moment, he swore inside his deep heart that he would construct his own motherland alone with his bare hands.
Through nearly 40 years of hard efforts, he gradually rose from a poorly skilled worker to a successful bussinessman. However, he visited Gwadar two years ago and heard similar complaints from his partners. He just smiled and said:
That doesn't matter, our hands are the miracle.
And not much later, he sighed a treaty with the local government. As of 2017, construction is ongoing, but we still have some serious problems:
  1. Unlike Chinese people, the ordinary Pakistani tends to be satisfied with current situation, although their living standard is incredibly low. Meanwhile they truely admire the living of the developed country.
I once sympathized about the plight of an extremely poor local larborer and introduced a well paid part-time job to better his life. To my surprise, he refused and just did nothing during his spare time.
I really believe that Pakistan needs a “librarian of thinking” movement to propel growth like Deng Xiaoping once did inside China.
The ordinary Pakistanis should know that hard work can change their daily lives. They shouldn't be content or as satisfied with their current situation. Don't just admire the life of developed country, but believe you can become rich and better your lives. Your own hands are the key to success.
2. The locals are not used to tolerating foreign cultures. (This is a true story from me).
One of my fellow workers didn't know about the culture of Pakistan and got drunk in front of a local laborer in the restaurant. But then, the local laborer claimed to be killing my fellow for his offence against Allah. I was extremely shocked by this accident. Why can an ordinary person be so radicalized?
The religion should discipline yourself not others, which is the good attitude.
I believe that Islamic beliefs inside Pakistan should reform to be more open and more tolerant towards others.
3. The extremely low social status of woman.
I seldom see female workers. And even when I know more, I am really shocked that these women are generally treated as reproduction tools.
I really want to ask
Can't the women produce?
Can't women do work as the men do?
Once Pakistan release the women, they will provide a greatly-needed boost to the workforce across their country.
4. The plight of the massive number of child labours.
When I was young, my family was also very poor like many ordinary families inside China. But no matter what my parents were suffering from, they had always offered the best conditions as possible.
My grandmother always said how their own generation had no chance to get a good education. But we still couldn't let our next generations suffer from the same tragedy.
“Tighter our own belt, and better the next generation’s education. They are our future.” That is the true heart of ordinary Chinese parents. Some of these parents even sell all of their property to make their children accept the best education.
I hope that Pakistanis realize it and will place a great importance for any of their future children's education, despite what they may be suffering.


Your Children are the future of your family and your motherland.
Share on Google Plus

About Salman Ahmed Rajput

Hi I am Salman Ahmed, nicknamed as "Sam". I am a technology lover and also a Web Developer. My favorite programming language is PHP which means I usually develop web apps in PHP. Wanna Follow ? Yes? You can follow me at https://facebook.com/Sam.programer
https://twitter.com/SalmanRajz.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget to Share and Comment