What do programmers hate?


What really Programmers do hate?



  1. We hate to write documentation. Period. But can’t stop fuming when we see the undocumented code. When the code is written, only God and the programmer understand it. Six months later, only God.
  2. Why does it take so long to compile? To start the server? To load a webpage??? Why is everything so slow??!
  3. Messy code formatting. Why do you want me to indent your code for you?? Do your damn job!
  4. “You need to input your attendance and work hours daily, plus complete few security courses here and there. And don’t forget; we have daily meetings. Welcome to the team!” Wait. What??
  5. Anything from a non-programmer that starts with - “Can you help me with”
Share on Google Plus

About Salman Ahmed Rajput

Hi I am Salman Ahmed, nicknamed as "Sam". I am a technology lover and also a Web Developer. My favorite programming language is PHP which means I usually develop web apps in PHP. Wanna Follow ? Yes? You can follow me at https://facebook.com/Sam.programer
https://twitter.com/SalmanRajz.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Forget to Share and Comment